"Goofans Orchestra"

277 replies [Last post]

Gooballs Of Fire wrote:
...the melody seems lost as if it isn't defined or going anywhere...

hmmm... maybe if you edit it a little, follow Gooball's suggestions, maybe the song can play in the woods if the player doesn't have a map yet, sort of like they are lost.

-_-

That could work.

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube www.scarletfury.com !

I Still don´t know (Because i searched it in the dictionary)What "Jazzy" means.

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

Like jazz.

In other words music that tends to have a slight swing feel to it or throws off the natural beat with drumset... something like that :\ Tongue it's hard to explain...

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube www.scarletfury.com !

you know, that music that is all smooth and relaxing, saxophones, clarinets, that sort of stuff.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jazz

just think of water + instruments. that's my best definition.

-_-

About the auxilairy percussions, pretty much all I can play is the drums, sorry :S Though I can also do the vocals, if thats necessary!

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

Hmm... so you do think you could easily learn the maracas, claves, triangle, tambourine, or that sort? Do you think you could try to play a march like snare drum or bass Drum part? Without any other instruments? Or the tom tom part without any other instruments? Otherwise I'll have to record like 10 different percussion tracks for them to merge by myself and that could get complicated... Tongue Laughing out loud

Martin33 and G0o-gle: If you want to help, that's great! Vocals, with or without words, would be great for some of the music. And jazz music could be perfect for parts of the game. We don't need to have every piece be in the same musical style. I'll add you to the list.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

WOOOHOOOOO!!!!I AM IN THE LIST!!!
Hey...I have a question...
Can I Make Covers? (Because i want to make one)
Or it´s copyright infringement?

Hey You!

@G0o-gle: It's probably best to just make original music, to be on the safe side.

MOM, I think he was talking about OUR music. Tongue

Sigh... we really need some people to play brass and woodwind instruments! It'll sound better with everyone playing it humanly not having some Midi and other real... does anyone know anyone else that can help who plays a trumpet or something? My brother could play it with clarinet and cornet, but they haven't even started lessons so it wouldn't sound good at all... lol! XD Laughing out loud Tongue

@Red:

G0o-gle wrote:
Can I Make Covers? Or is it copyright infringement?

He's talking about covers of non-goofans-game songs here, if I'm understanding correctly. Otherwise, it would be copyright infringement.

TIEM TO DO CHICKENS! BAWK!

He never said anything about other music, plus, that's not what we're talking about, is it?

How about a blues song?

Hey You!

@G0o-gle: It's probably best to just make original music, to be on the safe side.

@Red: *cough*

MOM4Evr wrote:

No, I was talking about making a original song of the gender of the blues

Hey You!

Sure, why not? Smile

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

That's fine. It doesn't matter what style or gender (technically called style) of music you write as long as it's yours.

I think it's called genre....
Meh, doesn't matter Tongue

-_-

>gender
Lol'd

Sorry, G0o-gle, the reason we think it's funny is because the word "gender" has a completely different meaning (it means male or female). Just like when Wikigoo wrote about Tanks Online and misspelled "armo[u]r" as "amour".

Albino Pokey wrote:
Sorry, G0o-gle, the reason we think it's funny is because the word "gender" has a completely different meaning (it means male or female). Just like when Wikigoo wrote about Tanks Online and misspelled "armo[u]r" as "amour".

hahahaha WORD FAIL

Hey You!

"It doesn't matter what style or gender"

"what style or gender"

"GENDER."

>.<

Let's try again...

I don't think there's such thing as a male or female song but, on th bright side, I'm also part of an acapella group so I could sing too, even just making mouth sounds is fine with me! I do have two egg shaped maracas so I could try that too.

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

Heh maybe. (btw nice trips)

More Strings, less other stuff
I really like the style of this

xD

Uh, Howitz that sounds a little too synthesized to be performed with a real orchestra... so really, my music would not sound like that... Also I think it's a bit too techno... It might not fit the game... But I do like it.

It's from Terraria. That music was always a little annoying to me.