Happy Birthday World of Goo!

31 replies [Last post]

Happy 2nd Birthday World of Goo! Best wishes and may you live twice your age! Laughing out loud

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

Happy birthday! Laughing out loud
Can't wait to see what 2D Boy will do for the celebration Smile

(and World of Goo is featured at the home page of the French Wikipedia today: http://fr.wikipedia.org screenshot)

WOW! Cool Laughing out loud

I'll search the net to try to find some more ester eggs Smile

P.S I can't believe only you and me are only ones active right now at this important date! Laughing out loud

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

At 3:12 AM? Really? You expect me to be awake? Wink

Happy Birthday, World of Goo!

Happy birthday! Laughing out loud

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Coolness! WOG Beanies are even cooler than fezs!

Just imagine all the people who're gonna be carrying gooballs on their heads, within the next month. Wink

I need one! It'll go great with my Pokey t-shirt!

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

You have a pokey T-Shirt? If you were lucky, you could have gotten a free EGP t-shirt a while back: http://2dboy.com/2008/03/20/sexy-indie-game-shirts-sightings/

Happy release day greetings from me.
@ James nice birthday present Level Big smile

I high-resified a Pokey (redrew by hand) and used Cafe` Press to make a shirt. If you want the image, I'll post it somewhere.

Argh, it seems like my 2D Boy Headquarters level won't be ready in time! Oh, well...I'll publish it tomorrow...

Happy Birthday WOG! I wish you a very happy day and I like very much the GooHats!
I think they're funny, but cool!

L-10, defensor of the GooBalls! Smile Smile Smile

Happy Birthday World of Goo!!
You birthday is the born of Platforms of Goo!!!

Spongebob rulez too Crown Crown Crown Crown

Back

Not exactly... Prothotype was invented about 7th September 2010. Name ("Platforms of Goo") about 25th. But todat it's still just a beginning!

Happy birthday World of Goo!

UPDATE: For you guys outside the US. I just ordered a beanie, and they say they're shipping FREE worldwide! Coolness!

It also said I was order number 72. Come on, guys. Really? Only 72 people want WOG beanies?

Coolio! I didn't have the money, so I couldn't get it, but now it is free and I can now support one of our favorite indie titles anywhere I go! Tongue

Edit: wait, nvm. I'm a USA person. Tongue

Happy Birthday, has it been two years already?

Pcpp was going to put World Of Goo In the Red Curtain.....Tower Of Goo Ate My Brain!

Yes. Pavke wrote it at the beginning.

Hay. Who ate all the cake?

I did. So there. And it's also been two months since this forum, so I have no idea why it's still up. Tongue

you ate a two month old cake. EWWWWWW

Hey, it was preserved with Goo-wrap, courtesy of World Of Goo Corporation. Tongue

Happy Bird1bay World of Goo Congratulations now on Hidden Mushrooms are in shops the new ... GOOBEANYS! ... a product of 2D BOY -with love the sing painter.

Happy birthday WOG, have a joyful time this day!!

Check out my MuseScore acoount:
http://musescore.com/anvistage458

I'm getting god-darn sick and tired of all these posters who can't read the date! Tongue

This thing was posted 3 months ago. Sure, World Of Goo was a great game, but we celebrated with goo hats and goo drinks so long, this thing is till up from October! (We still accept your joy, anvistage. Smile )

I found Goo Balls in Minecraft now! Smile

What did I just say!?

Oh well, can you take a pic and post a link? Tongue

They are harder to find now that Slimes don't respawn, but if you destroy a Slime (gooey enemies) completely you get a few little blobs called Slime Balls. They look almost exactly like Ivy goo, but they don't have eyes.