World of Goo 2 Project

172 replies [Last post]

@Ml08180: Yes, I'm sure we'd love to see what you have!
Can you access the private sections of the forum? (i.e. This forum: http://goofans.com/forum/fan-expansion/private-discussion). If you can, posting what you have in there will continue keeping the project a secret. Wink
@All team members: Wanna head over there and talk about what we're doing next?

@James: I think BF4 may have been talking to me...

i want heaps of tutorials the more the merrier!

get my first theme here:
http://goofans.com/download/theme/ivygreen
it is called ivygreen
"SAVE THE WHALES
COLLECT THE WHOLE SET!"

Nice comback, Ml08180! It's nice to see you wandering these forums again.

can i join the team?

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

Enchanter wrote:
Nice comback, Ml08180! It's nice to see you wandering these forums again.

Oh I've been lurking every once in a while, I've just been too busy to help much Sad

Also, my computer is being a pain and is giving me issues. I guess it's got too many downloaded games on it.

WoG2 Shall Prevail!

hey I know him...

TM13's View of the World of Goo: PART 1 is now out!

(I now go by ENDESGA)

It is indeed quite possible.

WoG2 Shall Prevail!

Ha I have a lot of games too. That's why I buy a new computer every two years, but trash it in a month. Tongue

I do the same, because it will get some bug (it will overheat and kill itself, or it will BSoD) and can't be fixed. Sad

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

hey people, i'm back!
and I still want to be graphics maker Laughing out loud

Looks like everyone is coming back onto the project, which is probably a good thing because I suck at compiling goomods but have lots of picture files that could easily be made into levels.

WoG2 Shall Prevail!

picture files - ideas for levels?
i can make graphics for them Laughing out loud

Great! I'll work on chapter maps and Goo Balls.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

some of chapter maps are already made

Ml08180 wrote:
Looks like everyone is coming back onto the project, which is probably a good thing because I suck at compiling goomods but have lots of picture files that could easily be made into levels.

If you need to make any .goomod files that can't be created automatically (like in WooGLE) I'd be happy to do so, whenever I have time. Just give me the files and specifications of the goomod.

@puggsoy: Not needed. We started this when WooGLE didn't exist, so we all know how to construct goomods. I specifically know all there is, the only reason I don't publish many mods is laziness, but I'll get over that in this project.

Yeah, I guess so. But Ml08180 said he "sucks at compiling goomods"...

Ml08180 wrote:
...I suck at compiling goomods...

Did he mean something else, or...?

Ha well maybe not everyone, but I think I can manage the little things. And since this is just going to be one big goomod, or whatever else we decide, we don't need an extra job just for that sorry. You can make levels or whatever else you're into.

Well, I'm kind of busy, but what I meant was that if anyone needs goomods made for any project/mod, and don't want to do it themselves, I'd like to do it.

Oh Tongue

Enchanter wrote:
@puggsoy: Not needed. We started this when WooGLE didn't exist, so we all know how to construct goomods. I specifically know all there is, the only reason I don't publish many mods is laziness, but I'll get over that in this project.

All but me, because I was and still remain horrible with compiling D:

WoG2 Shall Prevail!

Well then, as I said, I'd be happy to do so for you. Smile

Ha that's fine. Tongue

How's that?

Am I being ignored? all I need is the storyline, instructions and graphics and I can make just about anything you need!

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

Getting simple, straightforward requests here on GooFans isn't easy. Well, I haven't seen it anyway.

yes it does take a while but be patient

get my first theme here:
http://goofans.com/download/theme/ivygreen
it is called ivygreen
"SAVE THE WHALES
COLLECT THE WHOLE SET!"

momo1526 wrote:
Am I being ignored? all I need is the storyline, instructions and graphics and I can make just about anything you need!

Graphics are in production. The storyline is being decided. Instructions are incomplete. Wink

So basically, the project's a flop? Big smile Jes' kidding.

Yeah, I would imagine that such a massively significant project would need a whole new graphics revamp.