World of Goo 2 Project

172 replies [Last post]

I'll still sketch and upload designs for levels. I just don't want to take any chances, that's all.

I don't know what to put into my signature. So I'll make this sentence filler instead! Yeah, that works.

But... now, it sort of defeats its own purpose. S:

if you dont want to use wog editor, you can send me the sketches and i'll make levels out of them

email:
leechman777[at]gmail[dot]com

Me 2!

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

What up? Why did all the comments disappear?

"Idea for WoG2" was the original one, and is still here if that is what you are wondering. Wink

Hello,

Enchanter49 wrote:
freeware

Free as free beer or free as free speech ?

He means it's free, just as long as you have world of goo already installed. I think he must mean it's in .goomod format. (At least that is what I THOUGHT, anyway...)

Ok so tell me have you made world of goo 2 yet? I love this game and would love the second one to come out.

Don't rush us! It's not nice to poke you head out and say this Smile

@James: there is a difference between free (speech) and free (beer). The question is, are the source code going to be released (for the mod, not WoG)?

Author of World of Goo Portable. Download here!

Oh...I thought he meant something else...sorry! Tongue

GMMan wrote:
@James: there is a difference between free (speech) and free (beer). The question is, are the source code going to be released (for the mod, not WoG)?

The mod itself would already include source code, wouldn't it? (extract it and look at the files?)

Anyway, from 'freeware,' I meant free 'beer.' (except not really beer, because this > Drunk < would happen to people) You would have had to have owned the game already because it would be in goomod format. James had the right idea anyway.

In other news, I think I'm going to start to check these forums regularly again for places to add news and junk (...mmm...junk...Wink...)

Hi again, guys!
gario 10: If you can work with WOG Editor to create some cool levels, that'd be great! We need all the levels we can get!
Rest of WOG2 Team: How's it going? I haven't really done much as far as levels go, myself. Have Martin or Grant drawn any new images for my levels? Anybody made any new levels?

Can I please make levels too? It would be really really cool, you probably already know my other levels on goofans.

Probably WOG 2 should wait for the new GOO TOOL 1.1.0 with posibility of encrypting movies and animations. It will be realy nice to see "totaly unknown" movies at the end of "totaly unknown" chapters!

Goosweek: Yeah, by the time WOG2 gets done, GooTool 1.1 probably WILL be out... Smile
momo1526: That'd be great! Just go to worldofgoo2.co.nr , go to the forum, and sign up! Maybe someone (i.e. James) will respond to your comments there. Wink

2DBoy DOES NOT want you to use the name world of goo 2 because it is copyrighted.

We've heard that already, bud! Tongue

yeah, it isn't exactly useful to post stuff on this old topic, that you read in a newer thread about this topic.

| Fly Her to the Moon (with Antigravity Goo) | Infinitive Windows Freezer (unlimited Goo playground) |

This is an old post, but a current topic, definitely.

yup. This goo2 thing needs to be put to order.

Yay!

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

What Yay!?

It's not dead! Smile

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Great!

Hmmmmmm... Maybe you could post the news on how WoG2 is going and make a BETA (Chapter 1 only) for us to try out? That would be great!

I'm playing Minecraft. My username is theMineMaster2. If you want to see my Cartoony mods updated, then be a Mac user and find a image editing program that isn't confusing for me Smile

Umm... sounds like a good idea, but we never said anywhere that we would post a Chapter 1 demo. I'll have to talk to the other team members, but don't get your hopes too high.

Once I fix the map screen, there will be a Chapter 1 beta of Another Planet! (I'm currently 4 levels into Chapter 2).

The demo is out! Get it here!

Publishing a level is the easiest one.

EDIT: It seems that the post I replied to got deleted. Oops.