World of Goo 2 Project

172 replies [Last post]

@Enchanter
Well if you're OK with me helping, as soon as all is ready, please send an e-mail with the graphics and instructions at momo1526@gmail.com

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

this project is taken so long!
i am not trying to offend i am just impatient and excited and we all know!
patience plus excitement equals= something!
anyway good luck guys!

get my first theme here:
http://goofans.com/download/theme/ivygreen
it is called ivygreen
"SAVE THE WHALES
COLLECT THE WHOLE SET!"

bubblefish4, as we say in our country - it is slowly but surely.

I think, goo balls are proud of you guys because you do not leave your project at a time. Good luck to you! Something must come out Smile

BTW, do you have a logo for your new game?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

No Tongue We don't.

@bubblefish4: In a discussion about Mightier, Lucas Pope (one of the creators) yesterday said this:

Quote:
I know how developing games (and mods) goes, and other stuff can get in the way to postpone release; sometimes forever.

Yes. The curse of the vaporware. I have about 20 half-finished Flash games sitting in a folder on my desktop. Sigh.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Haha same, or in the words of Tacomann, "samus". Tongue

I'm working on yet another Flash game, this one is all planned out so it doesn't die. Wink

It's called "The Marshmallow of Doom."

I'm impatient to see it!

@AP: awesome.
@everyone: Off-topic. This thread is about the World of Goo 2 Project. Tongue

@MOM4Evr: True, but we ran out of things to say. Tongue There are other topics regarding individual sections of the project.

Nothing else needs to be said here, I guess, until someone has a question about the project in general.

Hey guys sorry i havent been working all year.im going to try to get back up on mah feet and start making levels.oh and i know how to animate now Smile

Samyster Laughing out loud

Hi Colton!

Question: As a small preview, could you release a couple of the Goo Balls from the World of Goo 2? Smile

i thought wog 2 was discontinued?

get my first theme here:
it is called ivygreen
"SAVE THE WHALES
COLLECT THE WHOLE SET!"

World of Goo 2 is not discontinued. The people who keep saying it is aren't on the team.
Just because we aren't actually working on it doesn't mean that we're not working on it. Wait, what?

k cool thanks

get my first theme here:
it is called ivygreen
"SAVE THE WHALES
COLLECT THE WHOLE SET!"

Who is actually directing this thing anyway, i'm a bit discouraged.

momo1526 wrote:
Who is actually directing this thing anyway, i'm a bit discouraged.

I think Enchanter does, nut I'm not sure. Smile

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

Pavke wrote:
Yeah, what MOM4Evr said...
Even though I'm not part of wog2 team I would like to see project end, not to start over with writhing stories. It seams thats the only thing everybody does.

Oh, and for those who cannot see the secret forum here is the list of names wog2 team has so far:

--MODEDIT: Don't quote huge posts, please.

what about indiana goo: temple ofgoo
indiana goo:raiders of the lost goo

-_-

I think those would be trademark violations.

Oh, and welcome to Goofans. Smile

Some of the first Goo-related posts since the Minecraft server opened!

sorry, i won't make big quotes again.

-_-