dear fellow goofans

35 replies [Last post]

i would like to know why the level editor says there is 1 child element with an issue? what does it mean? how do i fix it?

Admit it, life is goo-d!

i think i may have fixed it... but please tell me why i had it before?

Admit it, life is goo-d!

yah umm it still says it has 1 child element with an issue

Admit it, life is goo-d!

i have fized it and i think i know how but how do you devide the signpost messages into pieces - i have never seen a simple line on the keyboard.

Admit it, life is goo-d!

thanks for any help i can get (:

Admit it, life is goo-d!

what do you mean by dividing the signpost? do you mean when it turns around and shows more text in the game? if you have problems with signposts, watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=PL54F3AD2B20...
I hope your level turns out good!(and next time, be sure to press "edit" when posting on forums Wink)

-_-

You just type "|" and that will signal a sign-turn.

i just open that thingy and press enter. every line is one side of the post.

-_-

When using WooGLE, pressing Enter to make a new line works. However, outside of WooGLE (or in it, whatever), the pipe "|" character defines a sign-turn, as Red said. For those who don't know, the key for it is the backslash "\" key, usually above the Enter/Return key. Hold down Shift and press that to get a |.

Sometimes it's to the left of the Backspace key, if that helps.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

On a typical US keyboard (excluding laptops) it's above the enter key and below backspace.

'Nuff said already. I think everyone knows how to find the key by now.

yes i am now overwhelmed by the information Smile people are so helpful on this forum

Admit it, life is goo-d!

That's because we don't have a life outside of it. Tongue Smile

MOM4Evr wrote:
That's because we don't have a life outside of it. Tongue Smile

"No-life-Goo fan" achivement unlocked
100 G

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

YAY! Thanks, G0o-gle! Laughing out loud I shall spend the 100G on a Goo Ball hat.

Nobody here plays xbox. I assume so from the fact that almost everybody uses Steam almost daily.

RedTheGreen wrote:
Nobody here plays xbox.

OBJECTION!...

Man, that gave me such a fright! Shock

Me too, and my volume wasn't even up that loud.

puggsoy wrote:
My volume wasn't even up that loud.

Oh, I'm sorry, was it too loud?

objection!...

I also object, btw, James and MOM4Evr, what are your gamertags? Take one guess at what mine is...

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

What's a gamertag?

Oh, so you're not an Xbox adept! Tongue
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_Live#Gamertag

I know nothing about xbox. I have no xbox and probably never will. I'm more of a PC gamer; lots of buttons on console controllers only serve to confuse me. Tongue

MOM4Evr wrote:
I know nothing about xbox. I have no xbox and probably never will. I'm more of a PC gamer; lots of buttons on console controllers only serve to confuse me. Tongue

Seconded.

I have an xbox because I have the Kinect. I believe that crushes your final argument! Tongue But I too am a PC gamer Laughing out loud

I prefer the PC as well. The Xbox is too much money for limited 720p gaming.

Sometimes the pc console emulators are good enough.

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

i play 3ds and PC, mostly.

-_-

Only trouble I've had with console emulators for the PC is that the zillions of buttons on a console controller can't be mapped too well to a pc keyboard. I've tried playing some N64 games on the keyboard with some success, but if you have a control scheme that's much more complex than the SNES controller, it's not really worth it. IMO, the SNES controller is about as complex as any controller ever should be. If you can't make a game with 6 buttons + direction arrows (Or a single stick), hang it up. Two sticks are ok and all that for various uses, but mapping those to an emulator is a huge pain. But I'm just biased against console controller complexity.