Goo?

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

I ment my real name
And your incorrect

I made goomods.

We know. We're just fooling around. Tongue

You got me,ha ha ha

I made goomods.

This more looks like a web chat so plz stop messing around with posts. If you wanna chat then go to the web chat. By the way no. Caleb is sixteen and I'm looking for him just in case if he's in gofans.

Wikigoo-4evr wrote:
This more looks like a web chat so plz stop messing around with posts. If you wanna chat then go to the web chat.

Growing a backbone, are we? No, this is the off-topic section, we can do whatever we want here.

RedTheGreen wrote:
[this is the off-topic section, we can do whatever we want here.

Hes pretty much right

I made goomods.

LIEK FIREN TEH LAZOR!

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

What the

I made goomods.

Remember, think off-topic!

LIMERICK TIME!!!

There was a young man from Darjeeling
Who came on a train to Ealing.
It said on the door
"Please don't spit on the floor"
So he carefully spat on the ceiling.

Today is chili,so don't eat from the sky

I made goomods.

The salary bounces beneath the cage. The presented bullet steams on top of the industrial breakdown. A box strikes? The axis shies away without the pork! Beside the driver overflows the computational ally. An envelope figures an arm. A tangent stunts her bitter squeeze. The poster paints the fiddling stream. The spiritual incident ministers to the mediaeval dot. The perspective patronizes the catching hardware against a socket. A nuts electronics puzzles. The chase silvers the retail shoe against the temper. The highlight calculates below a hierarchy. The gospel pains a going paper after the fear. Will the dot act? The drunk consumer rattles against the acceptance. The clean welfare flies around a crisp. The faith stops over my heresy! A physics flies behind a fulfilled paragraph. A blasted defeated winds the practised banana. The treasure borders a seeking raid opposite the logic. A murderer befriends another swallow. Does the liquid cry opposite another ineffective arch? Into the addict cracks the chance. A chemical adventure reinstates the excess below any emerging rectangle. An ashcan strikes the intact liquid. An intolerance results after the condensed ecology.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Random paragraph generator is great.

eh...

NEWBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wink
Wow,this is so fun
Hey,I can teach you how to get a picture like mine

P.S.wiki,I mean a different person named Caleb in my cub scouts group

I made goomods.

he's 10 weeks here.
how can you call him a newbie?
Puzzled

Yeah, we can! ^^

Oh
I hate my life

I made goomods.

Being a newbie isn't that bad, we've all been newbies at one time!

Please, gooey goo read out this one. I know you don't like to read so long but it's importNT TO you!

But the users grow up and then you can't call them newbies! As gooey goo is here for a time soon he will be a member of goofans. Do you know what?! Weird thing but you must become a member only when lots of other members know you but for a reason davidc calls all people for members! And there are thousands of people on goofans! Too much members! I was on it and these people should be called users as but they aren't! By the way gooey goo must be here minimal about two months before... Ooops... gooey goo was a member couple of days ago!

Party Welcome new MEMBER! Party

So from now on to get into a member of goofans you have to...

Be here about 2 months minimal,
Don't leave for that moment,
And be known by many other members!

Otherways if you don't wanna you are just user. Sounds good don't it? By the way gooey goo, you are NOT a newbie anymore cause you are here 2 months and as you are the member but to get even more famous for the users you should make addins and in this case getting level 4C - 4A !! In time you'll all gona be able to do if you learn from the pages that gives you instructions about the addins that are harder to make like merging levels, chapters and even MapWorldViews! You do need a Wooble for it but you either will need to edit your stuff on the computer by itself...

momo1526: why you got a cheater badge?

MOM4evr: Why don't I have that about 1300 goos saved in the original game badge? On the old computer I have done all levels and I saved about 5000 goos!!! MOM, how do I get that badge?!

By the way this is hilarious - Off-topic?! The topic by itself is "Just asking" so you can "just ask" anything - LOL!!!

Those are silly rules, anyway. You join the site, you're pretty much a member. As for the community itself, it'd help to post on the forums regularly. Otherwise, we probably won't know you exist.

@wiki: You'd need to upload your profile to get the badge. At present, though, nobody can upload profiles.

Yeah, we don't really need rules about Users and Members and all. Here's my own system: When someone makes an account, they are a member. If they actually DO something with the account, they are an active member. If they vanish, they are no longer active.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

^best system ever.

requirements:
1. exist (not spam)
2. make a user.
3. that pretty much it.

now that that topic is done, let's move on to.... ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!! Tongue

-_-

How do you put movies on fourm

I made goomods.