Just asking

246 replies [Last post]

Puggsoy: There are differences between name calling and swearing. MOM calm down but you know what - you told gooey goo to don't swear by himself. And when I was rude you was - keep on going!
So by the way you are getting annoyed by gooey goo by yourself OR you are just trying to protect him only cuz he is smaller in age. I haven't seen so rude post from you, MOM Shock

So I probably will take you as a virtual friend and won't listen to you so much anymore. You see... I think you need to grow up a bit...

It says: Do not tell somebody to do not do the bad thing you do by yourself!

Latvian saying ,boys, Latvian saying!

Can somebody please tell me what you mean by MOM's post being rude? I don't see any rudeness, nor have I ever seen any (other than non-serious jokes, of course).

I said "shut up". Instant taboo. I apologize.

Oh. I didn't see that as rude. As I said, it's used in a lot of G-rated stuff.

But I realise that here, it can be received as a sort of insult.

Wait, is "shut up" suddenly bad? I'm pretty sure kids use it these days.

Everybody uses it. I myself try to restrict it as much as possible, but, as I said, it's in Asterix.

But on forums, I think it can be taken the wrong way. You know how the internet is.

gooey goo, stop making single-word posts consisting of only cuss phrases. If something insults you, or if you don't understand something, be more descriptive. Thanks.

Ooh! New spam!

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

OK! --- are you doing!?

I made goomods.

I actually don't think that was spam. The link led to a site that actually had information on why soy milk is bad for cancer. :/

I already know soy milk is bad. Soy is bad. I'm allergic to it. Now BAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Seriously, though, that smelled like spam.

OK, MOM but you also said that you think everybody is an idiot Sad

Link please. Evidence is always preferred when making accusations.

Ehh... Opps... I don't remember where MOM said it... Somebody find in the active forums please!

-_-

That was Gooey Goo, Wiki, not MOM.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

gooey, you did say that everyone was an idiot.

No I remember that was MOM:

MOM4evr wrote:
@Wiki: Don't be offended. Red is just trying to give people a place to discuss if they want to, which is a good idea.

For me:
Politics: I think basically everyone is an idiot. I'll probably vote for Ron Paul this year.
Science/religion: Already posted in the other thread.
Aliens: I don't have one great opinion one way or the other, but they probably don't exist, or if they do, they're not as intelligent as we are.
Bigfoot: He probably exists.
Loc Ness Monster: Most likely exists or existed at one point.
Dragons: Probably existed at one point as well. The skeleton would look just like a dinosaur, anyway.
Unicorns: It's possible, but I don't think anyone has found a horse skeleton with a horn, so maybe not.
The Tooth Fairy: Of course. I've even met her.

Have I covered all my bases?

See I told you! If you still don't believe me check out here: http://goofans.com/forum/and-then/pictures-of-your-cat/3336

Wiki,you saved me Laughing out loud

I made goomods.

That's actually true
We are idiots
Everyone think I'm an idiot because i joined goofans

No?

I made goomods.

I think when MOM said everyone is an idiot, he probably meant all political people are idiots.

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

momo's right. He obviously means that all politicians are idiots. If he wanted to tell us that we were all idiots he probably wouldn't have done it after the word "Politics:".

Yeah, I was talking about politicians. Sorry for the confusion.

I assumed you were talking about the politicians.

Who are polations or what do ever

I made goomods.

Politicians are people involved in politics. In other words: government. Politicians are people like Obama or Bush, having personal opinions that people may share (which makes them want to vote for him) or disagree with.

Now I don't want to be one.

I made goomods.

Good choice Wink

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

I'm working myself to be in finance, at least initially. I don't really want to be a politician, but I'll work hard in the business world, hopefully creating jobs along the way. That's my goal.