Just asking

246 replies [Last post]

Also My favorite number is 29A....In hexadecimal!

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

Consacrated Overwighted Old Lady

I made goomods.

what in the world are you talking about? gooey goo, PLEASE PLEASE, we BEG of you stop posting nonsense. you keep saying, " goo ____, i wonder" and posting nonsense, please don't be so obstinate in not following our directions.

-_-

He means GOo-gle's post is cool. If you get the first letters of the words and join them together it spells C.O.O.L.

Oooooohhhhhhh...……
Now I get it.

-_-

I've already included a new MapWorldView in my new goomod that'll be out soon:

The Earth Of Goo: The Gooey Part 2! (Demo of course)

But I'm having challenges with other custom things in it so... I haven't been on this site even a year yet though, so I doubt I'll be a moderator anytime soon. But I could be one eventually.

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube www.scarletfury.com !

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KIDRINAH,pickle pickle FOR CRYING OUT LOUD YOU pickle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The pickles in this post were supplied by the kind folks at "puggsoy Incorporated".

I made goomods.

naughty gooeygoo
good that puggsoy changed what you wrote before
kirdneh would get really upset

I believe Puggsoy Incorporated ran out of cucumbers.

Either that or their warehouse was flooded with salt water.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Puzzled

I made goomods.

Well puggsy,tomato tomato pickle pickle carrot carrot sausage sausage'

I made goomods.

Was that edited, or your original post there?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I didn't edit it, so I'm guessing it's his original post.

By the way, before I supplied the pickles, the post had asterisks, no real swearing. Although they were replacing each letter, so you could guess the words.

And James is right. People have been hungry for cucumbers lately, so pickles will have to do until we can refill our stock.

And cucumber puggsy

I made goomods.

10111110110 is my favorite binary number, and 5e6 my favorite hexadecimal one.

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

¡600
Y u hav error

I made goomods.

Seriously gooey goo, stop it. We have tried reasoning, we have tried being nice, but you insist on being off topic and insulting. You are starting to get on my nerves.

-_-

Kirdneh, that's a number...

Death number Evil

I made goomods.

In Unix, chmod 600 "gooey goo" means that only I get to read and write to your account.

Irrelevant. Sorry.

[removed] you pokey

I made goomods.

ban him? he is just being insulting.

-_-

Should we? I'm starting to think so.

I WILL make a new account if. You do that

I made goomods.

I vote for megabanning

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

Indeed, megabanning is the only banning us mods can do. For some strange reason, DavidC is currently the only one who can normal ban an account (which is just disabling the account). So yeah, if we were to ban gooey goo, it would be a megaban.

And for those who don't know, megabanning means that it will not only delete your account, but that you won't be able to make another account from your IP address. So your plan wouldn't work, gooey goo.

Eh, I'm starting to like his company. Smile Can't we keep him?

I think it's rude to talk about banning someone just because they're annoying you. The world is full of people you won't like, so deal with it. I also like his company, and he's probably posted enough to be an established user, so banning may no longer be possible.

EDIT: Tested, and "You cannot ban this person because they are an established user." Gooey goo stays.

he isn't that bad anyway