Secret

140 replies [Last post]

Wikigoo-4evr wrote:
Goo-gle, I'm a christian so I cannot have drugs and I think there is no point of them. By the way I had an idea of making that you need to pay for the air but thats the most idiotic thing ever. I mean to get air to move from somewhere but it's still idiotic... Ahh what am I talking about... Anyway I got all in my mind. We can get almost all the things as on the earth so on the Mars only differently... By the way toilets, gooey goo are going to have the same pipe system...

You don´t understand, I was making a expression
The real message is "are you crazy?"

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

I'm not crazy looking up to these masons that want to put in a new world order that will destroy all the world Wink. When it will come out you will understand if you are not going to come with us and then you will cry:

"WHY...?! Why didn't I listen to Wiki... WHY??!!!"

Well something like that...

And gooey I didn't expect you to misunderstand what I said. I didn't call you for toilet but the thing was that I wanted to tell YOU ABOUT the toilet system so don't make things hilarious.

he meant:
"by the way, toilets, gooeygoo, are going to have the same pipe system."
"by the way" was a complete thought, and "gooeygoo" is who is was referring to, and the rest is about the toilet. after some misunderstanding, the conversation went spiraling down the drain. Tongue

-_-

The vocative was just placed in the middle of the sentence. "Toilets" was the nominative. Tongue

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Ok

I made goomods.

Toilets... LOL!

In 2012, I will be part of the people laughing at those commiting mass suicide

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

Wikigoo-4evr wrote:
IM NOT CRAZY looking up to these masons that want to put in a new world order that will destroy all the world Wink. When it will come out you will understand if you are not going to come with us and then you will cry:

"WHY...?! Why didn't I listen to Wiki... WHY??!!!"

Well something like that...

comment irony level:Asian

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

momo1526 wrote:
In 2012, I will be part of the people laughing at those commiting mass suicide

me2 Tongue it's just going to be like 2000.
"it's 12/11/2012 11:30! quick, every one kill themselves!"
(40,000 suicides later)
"oh wait, false alarm, those people were right after all.
(everyone still alive walks of and pretends it didn't happen)

-_-

Yep. Suicide rates will be high this year.

I have to find this page again, but I had an awesome wikipedia article about all the times the apocalypse was expected, something like 500 times, 2012 isn't any less silly

I don't think that end of the world will be this year but after couple of years there will be chip invasion in all the world when 7th pope of Catholics will die and the 8th come out and HE shall be the one who will put in a new world order. There are about 125 builderbergs... Remember Kenedy or however he was called - he was one of the builderbergs when he got into christian and got killed. Do you know why he got killed and by who? He was killed by other builderbergs cause they know that if he is not one of them anymore he can tell off all the world about their World conquering plan. There is no escape my friends... As if we just need to hope that Peter Daniels will agree to my opinion.

who?

I made goomods.

Just realised that this was in the wrong section. Moved.

why would a pope change the whole world order? he doesn't have the auhority to, since the state was seperated from the church. even if he did, he doesn't rule the whole world.

-_-

Or maybe he does

I made goomods.

Nah, pretty sure he doesn't.

Pretty sure he does

I made goomods.

I think Buddah does, or maybe Chuck Norris, but not the old guy wearing a dress and a bunny hat (South Park reference)

Buddah has his head too big,can't it lose air

I made goomods.

You're all wrong. Everybody knows Saxton Hale rules the world.

He also rules the Land of Hyrule, starting with a certain green capped adventurer:

Interesting... the only question is why he didn't just look Ganondorf straight in the eyes, rather than letting Link kill him the old fashioned way.

You guys are cheese

I made goomods.

gooey goo wrote:
You guys are cheese

This thread made me laugh.

As for conspiracies, it is practically impossible for the pope to be able to distribute chips (by whose design, anyway?) to the whole world (even obscure or democratic countries?). That just sounds extremely silly. And Wiki, I'm wondering why you want a Christian to help.

I m a christen

I made goomods.

It is cause he is actually mason and he got into friends with all the other religions and with the president of the America. Soon he will die and the 8th pope tell the president to invade chips and there will be many chip factories... And the chips will be invaded all over the world. If you don't believe me wait till it happens and hope to not to get killed Wink

Joke or real

I made goomods.

Real of course. I'm not so stupid to make it a joke. By the way start making addins. And I made a rule that bad people are not allowed to come with us cause they can betray us.

Sure , chips will attack us...