Secret

140 replies [Last post]

In case it's micro-chips not chips Wink

It's called verichips. I'm not sure if there is any control information but read here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VeriChip

And more information here: http://www.ridingthebeast.com/articles/verichip-implant/

That kind of technology hasn't been invented yet. It's also highly improbable that we'll be able to find enough silicon to manufacture 14 billion chips.

Also It would not have sense that it controls your mind, is just a electric pulse
and the arquitecture of this chip(Even, this is not a chip) is still very awkward and does´t function
Conclusion: Is a fake joke that only wanna scare people.. Like creepypastas.

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

It's just a RFID chip, isn't it? It wouldn't control your mind or anything. It would just send out a radio signal with some information in it, which I suppose could be used as an ID of sorts.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

What Wiki and -The Sign Painter are talking about is the passage in Revelation (specifically, chapter 13 verses 16-17, here) that talks about the Mark of the Beast. There have been some theories about this being a form of RFID chip or similar, since this makes sense given the passage, context, and current technology. It's a nice thought, but we can't be 100% sure that's what the passage is talking about. I haven't heard the theory of the pope being the Antichrist, but I would have to say that the pope currently doesn't have the power to issue RFID's to everyone on the planet, so it seems like a stretch given the current state of affairs. I'm not saying it's right or wrong; I'm just saying it's not currently possible and it'd take a few major changes to world church and state for it to be possible.

That aside, please don't speak unkindly to nonchristians when talking about the end times, wiki. It doesn't really go over well.

MOM4Evr wrote:
That aside, please don't speak unkindly to nonchristians when talking about the end times, wiki. It doesn't really go over well.

Exactly what I was asking about.

MOm, you nailed it!
That i was talking about!

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

I want to go in war with chip factory's now,gooey will return...

I made goomods.

gooey goo wrote:
I want to go in war with chip factory's now,gooey will return...

LOL! Fighting against all of these masons is impossible if you think about it.

The micro-chips are already made. Of what was Wiki-goo telling me he says that MOM4evr is awesome but this time you are kind of wrong. As Wiki-goo mentioned before the pope is in friends with American president and so that's where all is going to start. We are not sure how they are really going to expand the chips all over the world and how the new world order is going to come out but we are 100% sure that it is going to happen one day (Nobody knows when). The pope one day is going to leave this world and in place of him will come out another one and HE will be the antichrist. Many people don't even wonder about all this.

Probably the chips won't be able to control the people minds but they will make people to do everything as the chip can explode...

Ah, ok, that makes more sense. I wasn't entirely understanding the theory before.

Wasn't it 12/12/12

I made goomods.

Hey guys, St.Valentine's day was mathematically canceled this year!
14-02-12=0

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

gooey goo wrote:
Wasn't it 12/12/12

No, it is logically impossible but end of the world will be some day.

Yeah, but not anytime soon in the lifespan of the human spiecies.

^correctness

Wait a sec, I just realised something. Wiki-goo and gooey goo and people are saying the world's gonna end and we need to go to Mars and all. I'm interested in exactly how you think the world's gonna end. Nuclear war? Exploding sun? Global warming?

I am sure to be fascinated by your whimsical theories. *sits back in seat, links fingers together and puts feet up on table*

Yeah, what he said!
*munches on microwaved popcorn*

In Doctor Who, the end is in the year 5 billion. By then we find another planet, in which we make a clean, fresh start.

if earth was to never find another planet which can sustain life,the sun would reach the end of it's life in 4.5 billions years, on which it will expand and become a supergiant and engulf the inner planets (including us if we haven't already kill ourselves) and will use the last of it's energy. it will then form a super-dense white dwarf and cool off for a while, about the size of earth, then the rest of the planets will probably crash into each other with nothing to rotate around, form a big blob, than a wandering planet.

-_-

BLOB,LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made goomods.

If the end of the world is due to the sun exploding, I don't think we'll survive it. Even if we manage to live on Mars, that wouldn't be far enough. We'd have to find another planet close enough to a star to sustain us, along with other qualities such as sufficient gravity.

Unlikely.

The human race will disappear before then, that's a guarantee.

Obviously. What I said was assuming that it happens before we do. Like, in 100 years or so. But it probably won't.

There are some points I would tell you about... End of the world is guaranteed but the people rise... If you can be patient and be able to live hundreds of years going with speed of sound on a spaceship then you can actually reach another galaxy. And there is one planet called HD85512B which has nitrogen, oxigen and some other ones. There is no carbon dioxide so the plants cannot live on that planet. The planet is 1.4 times bigger and had 1.4 times bigger gravity than the earth but successfully it is enough good for a man to live on it...

Anyway I hope you know what the topic really is and I need to say that most of the people are quite absent how the world is gona end but nobody knows when.

The speed of sound is too slow for a good rocket. You probably want the speed of light.

Carbon dioxide isn't an issue, it's created whenever you exhale or set something on fire.

But where exactly is that planet? What system?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

saving earth to-do list:
1. find out how to break speed of light (and survive)
2. find sustainable planet
3. put oxygen and stuff there
4. wait about 100 years
5. move eveyone there
6. forget about past planet.
7. rebuild society.
8. repeat every so often.

-_-

Or maybe those 8 steps have happened already... more than once...

Boy, that's a strange thought.

dun dun DDUUUUUHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-_-

Maybe we're all on the Second Earth that Slartibartfast had to make in H2G2G.

Or maybe we're inside a simulated world on some sort of computer. We'd have no way of knowing if we were unless the programmers put in some code to allow us to.

Ugh, my brain hurts now. Tongue

maybe we are a figment of AP's imagination.

Albino Pokey, wake up.

-_-

That would make you all disappear.