Mighty Blimp and Route99

95 replies [Last post]

Oh, really? That's interesting to know. If I ever go back to Apple, (I am registered but I don't have the $99/year license yet; never bought because I thought it'd be worthless since I don't have a mac) I'll keep that in mind.

Hey! You guys!
Don't you found the text resources of Route 99 yet? Here's an solution...
Open WorldOfGooHD.ipa/wog.app/wog with notepad. (wog is a big file, it will take some time)
And you search word "crap" (it's not a good word but I like it Smile), and then you will found where the text resource is!

The first thing you will found: PEDDLER_STATE_DUMP_CRAP PEDDLER_STATE_BUY_CRAP Hey you!|GREAT DEALS on GREAT PRODUCTS!|COME ON DOWN!|Want a World of Goo novelty t-shirt?|Want a World of Goo travel guide?|Anything else?|I've got it all!|What will it be, Traveler? (...)

And that's it!

P.S. I thought that add a button with new feature is not possible, how do you think?

I think we should add a lot of sign posts and let the user choose which they want to click next!
XD
Now I'm going to make sign posts......

RedTheGreen wrote:
Oh, really? That's interesting to know. If I ever go back to Apple, (I am registered but I don't have the $99/year license yet; never bought because I thought it'd be worthless since I don't have a mac) I'll keep that in mind.

Yeah. It's way cheaper than getting Flash CS5, the only thing is graphics. But I've got CS4, so that's no problem.

Mygod wrote:
P.S. I thought that add a button with new feature is not possible, how do you think?

See my reply to your post in the other thread.

puggsoy wrote:
RedTheGreen wrote:

Yeah. It's way cheaper than getting Flash CS5, the only thing is graphics. But I've got CS4, so that's no problem.

Mygod wrote:

See my reply to your post in the other thread.

I already finished this easter egg! Now I'm going to upload it! Smile

Mygod wrote:
Hey! You guys!
Don't you found the text resources of Route 99 yet?

I found it a million years ago, hahaha, but also I copy all the text displayed(ALL) in word office.so that it is, For last I was thinking if someone could here programe in a any language in a advanced way, anyone??

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

What kind of programming?

G0o-gle wrote:
Mygod wrote:
Hey! You guys!
Don't you found the text resources of Route 99 yet?

I found it a million years ago, hahaha, but also I copy all the text displayed(ALL) in word office.so that it is, For last I was thinking if someone could here programe in a any language in a advanced way, anyone??

You meant you want to make that peddler button?

By the way, Taco:

I found the line of code that affects the number of chapters. I tried to hexedit it to enable Chapter 6 and it crashed. Sad

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

@AP: You did? O. Maybe post it here then.

Yes, post it here! Even if we can't edit it (yet), this is exciting!

*jumps around crazily*

I just changed the digit "5" to "6" in the island definition area, and "6" to "5" where island6 was mentioned. Then I switched the buttons in the menu. Instant crash. Sad

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I suggest you change the island6 value to "7" or something that actually isn't defined as a chapter already.

I think you should add a button onclick event called island6 if you can.
Maybe this could fix it?

That would make a lot of sense, actually.

I'll try that.

HA HA! I FOUND IT!

island6 requires 2 levels to be in the game to be used, similar to how without the wogc the game crashes. Those level names are "cotm" and "cotmd" for center of the moon and center of the moon destroyed! It also requires text and image resources: CENTER_OF_MOON_D_NAME, CENTER_OF_MOON_D_TEXT, IMAGE_SCENE_ISLAND6_COTMD_ICON, and IMAGE_SCENE_ISLAND6_COTM_ICON. There also seems to be some coding restricting the number of islands to 6, but also some for an infinite number ("island%d").

EDIT: There's also an oncomplete action called "destroycotm".

EDIT: Some other weird things are in there...something about an image resource called "IMAGE_GOO_BALL", and code that affects the WoGC when you play HelloWorld and BulletinBoardSystem.

EDIT: What does this mean? "nuke_wogc_tower.deliverance_antigrav....reversalfield...showmom"(clipped)"hidemomwogcdestroyedpopup...momwogcdestroyedpopup...runmom"(clipped)"hidecomecloserpopup.comecloserpopup.hidemom.askmom" There's also stuff about Observatory Observation Station and a signpost.

EDIT: But maybe island6 is disabled after all. Here's another excerpt: "island1.island2.island3.island4.island5.wogcorp.showselectprofile"

EDIT:But also: "islandhidetext.island1showtext.island2showtext.island3showtext.island4showtext.island5showtext.island6showtext.wogcorpshowtext" Maybe the first part related to the profile only? It was in with the rest of that code.

EDIT: Nothing to do with island6, but a new Goo Ball property! "isantigravattached".

EDIT: And a new hinge property: "latch"

So you could make an island6 if you did that? Shock

AP, you are awesome.

EDIT: Didn't we know about isantigravattached before? Not sure...

But latch sounds cool. Wonder what it's used for...

Finally, the key to island6...

If this works AP, you are a genius. Or just really, really nosy Tongue

I second MOM4Evr, AP, you are awesome.
If you've found the latch property, are you also able to see what kind of value it needs? I tried some stuff like true/false and values from 0.0001 to 10000, I even tried geom id. But in none case anything happened.

But it is still awesome. Maybe 2D Boy removed this feature. Center of Moon... That sounds great. Cool

Yeah, sounds... surprisingly a lot like the story for the NotWog2 project, actually... Tongue

MOM4Evr wrote:
Yeah, sounds... surprisingly a lot like the story for the NotWog2 project, actually... Tongue

THAT'S WHAT I WAS THINKING!!!

I can't believe that's in the original game.

AP! |:

you seem to always steal my ideas.
thanks.

but thats okay. You probably know a bit more than i do to figure it out.

anyway, Ive tracked something down.

I THINK I HAVE A SOLUTION!

Ill make a small addin to show what i mean.

HELLO CHAPTER 6!!

-Taco

"The best Weaponry is Forged in the Hottest of Flames"
- The Bible

I'm On Twitter!

Wait... it's island6, but isn't it originally Chapter 0? Whatever...

Anyway, just so everyone knows, I'm also making an island6 following AP's requirements, to see if it works. If it does I'll upload it.

@puggsoy:Chapter 0? *head explodes*

@TM13: Why the signature outside the signature?

-Enchanter

Well yeah, looking in the global text resources you can see that the moon was planned to be Chapter 0. Just a note though, no requirement of any sorts (as far as I know).

Back to threads!
Basically chapter six is based in the goo and the moon One year ago...
So the chapter 6 happens a year before all chapters

_Kyle notes

Also there are many resources in wog to make a chapter 6...
Maybe editing a wog corp?
Inestable, but logic to me.
And a quick note of experience:NEVER be editing the original music EVER!.

Hey You!

G0o-gle wrote:
And a quick note of experience:NEVER be editing the original music EVER!.

Hmm?

Curiously music and sounds were the most crashing factors during chapter 6

Hey You!