Please help us translate the World of Goo App Store text!

73 replies [Last post]

I lol'd at "Universal Adhesive"

I would like to get a free download for translate some things Smile

fly!!!Exclamation Mark

Sorry, you can't get the game for free, even if you help translate. It's only $20, after all.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

ron
2D BoyAddin Author

less on the app store... in fact, it's on sale right now until the end of the weekend... 99c for iPhone/iPad and $1.99 on the Mac App Store.

Yes. There's no reason not to buy it yourself for $20, much less 99¢. Smile

Edit: completely off topic questions moved here
Sorry about the off-topic stuff, I just figured that Ron would be more likely to read this thread than a new one.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

ron
2D BoyAddin Author

hey everyone, just realized we missed one bit of text in the translation document, i just added it in the iPad Only Text section. if you can, please jump in there and translate it (it is "4. This Universal App works on iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch!")

Can I help with the spanish translation? Maybe then you can see which one's better (Jalex or mine)... anyways I'll give it a shot. Laughing out loud

-ftw: reverse for wtf

Ok... well I just translated a sentence that was missing in the iPad only text (in spanish)... hope that counts Wink

-ftw: reverse for wtf

Finished translating the new text in Simplified Chinese.

WHY THE HELL DID I BUY CAMERA+ AND DIDNT BUY WOG!!! :'( IM FREAKING STUPID

fly!!!Exclamation Mark

I would ask Ron for a digital autograph but..

...bleh lol

I speak and write french fluently, I'm okay at German + Italian but I have friends who could translate these better.

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

You're a bit late, momo1526. Wink

I changed a few synthax mistakes for the french version

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

he left. sorry.

-_-

And the text has already been published.

I would like to help, but don't speak any languages, not a lot of use I fear.
Anyway, keep up the good work.

RedTheGreen wrote:
And the text has already been published.

Published? Where? I tried to change the language in the Apple App Store but it still displays English.

In the international versions of the App Store.

Heyya xanax. It's been a while. This was ages ago, unfortunately, so I doubt Ron will update the description.

EDIT: Woops, nevermind. He deleted his comment. Pretend I didn't say anything...

I didn't know you can delete your own post.

-_-

He's a mod, that's why. Although actually, anybody should be able to delete their own posts. Then we won't have posts saying "please delete this" or "ignore this post".

Yes. And your own threads and addins. Remember when some people tried to reuse their old, useless addin pages by relinking them to a new download?

Yes.

And that is why David should finish moving into a new apartment as soon as possible.

It is really annoying when you accidentally post the same thing twice and the second post you have to wait for a mod to delete it.

-_-

Yes. The first addin I ever published was to change balloons' property "grumpy" to false, letting them be attached to other balloons. I didn't think it was cheating at the time, but a mod told me later on. I changed the page's description and title later on to my cursor color-changing addin. Also, remember my making loads of addin editor programs? Yep, this website was my canvas for practicing code. I deleted the older pages by emailing David.

Guys may be I can help here with languages... As Latvia is unpopular I want it to somehow be know by many people as other countries so you could put in the Latvia... By the way in the res/images/world_flags there are flags from many countries and I found it there! See it here...

Anyway I think I could put in the Latvian language as most of Latvian people dunno English or even Russian. What do you think...?

This is a pretty old thread, so I don't think you can help anymore. In any case Ron isn't here.

But if the original game doesn't have Latvian, I'm sure it would be helpful to translate the signposts and level names. You could release it as a translation pack.

That's what I was thinking years ago, AP. It got into my head when I found something like Chinese pack... But you guys won't be able to understand anything in Latvian written cause even the dictionary online does not spell the words right. The thing is that in English and in Latvian there are some words that are the same but has different meanings. Also the Latvian language has feminine and masculine words and the same words with different edges and you use the edges in different points and meanings. The edges Latvian people called are Nominative, genitive, dative, accusative, instrumental, locative and vocative but most of the English people don't understand it.