Beta Testing Signup Form!

97 replies [Last post]

ok...

All my addin | I love you World of Goo!

OMG LITTLE INFERNO IS AWESOME!!!

What's your favorite thing to burn so far? I have three catalogs after one day of playing, and I like...one of the things in the third catalog...that has an effect upon the appearance of your cursor. (Avoiding spoilers is hard!)

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I think David said he was opening a forum for beta testers only, we could discuss that there! (I finished the game in a day Wink )

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

Jeez momo, either you have a lot of free time or finished it SUPER quick. I'm almost finished, but I've been taking my time.

And yeah AP, it IS awesome. We should avoid talking about it too much on GooFans though, and wait until the private forum is up.

EDIT: Finished it today. I am saying nothing.

Let's just say I should have been doing my homework...

Momo, did you seriously change the English translation on one of the buttons?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Ehr ^^" nooooo... *scurries away*
Sorry, I just wanted to see if it was possible.

I liked the change. Fun wordplay. Laughing out loud

Thanks, at least someone appreciates true art Tongue

I like this game, I think Tomorrow Corporation is really...*puts on sunglasses*...on fire. Cool

Darn it I forgot to call copyright on that joke Tongue

OH MY GOD THIS GAME WAS AMAZING! I can't wait until it's out of beta!

Albino, um, you're burning!

Thats strange, Albinos, Pokeys and Albino Pokeys don't burn Tongue

i KNow, that's why I'M SURprised! HELP I'M on fire! D^&T#IUFWU(*@IURO@*(

Albino Pokey wrote:
D^&T#IUFWU(*@IURO@*(

DaftasBush? Tongue

My Profile

Unintended, actually, I hadn't seen that before. Tongue

Sure looks like it though. Tongue *hopes DaB wont see this*

My Profile

Ha, Sebastian, I beat you to it! Tongue

Piano sheet music for Reporting from the Weather Balloon:

[Where can I upload PDF files?!]

Google Docs should be sufficient.

I'll try that then. The music printer works pretty well, but I can't figure out how to make Finale Notepad do a coda, so just pretend the second-ending part is after the coda symbol. Sad

You can upload anything on Dropbox or such.
And piano music sounds like a fantastic idea. This is such an epic track, and a piano version of it would be fantastic. Any plans on recording it?

Possibly, I hadn't really thought of that. I'll start practicing.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/94637484/Weather%20Balloon.rar
Made a score of Weather Balloon. It is not very good. Wink

Ooh, you used C flats? That would make more sense, in mine all the B-flats are just naturaled out. I wonder why Kyle chose that key, I can't think of a single instrument it's easy to play on. Tongue

Your score looks nice, here's my version. Mine's reduced for piano only, and the Morse code part at the beginning is completely off, I didn't feel like transcribing it. Just play random B-flats for four bars until the melody comes in.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/70770388/WeatherBalloon.pdf

AAAND of course it moves everything around. I need a better PDF writer. Imagine the text on the second line is up at the first open-repeat. And pretend the "second ending" is a coda.

What's weather balloon? A sepreate game from LI?

I made goomods.

Reporting from the Weather Balloon is one of the pieces of music in Little Inferno, and it's in the soundtrack preview.

Guys you should hide those scores because you will spoil the surprise for others, including me Tongue

It's the music from PeterB's level "Fear Drop", so if you've played that it's already spoiled. Tongue