WooT!

83 replies [Last post]

or get a stolen one?

Spongebob rulez too Crown Crown Crown Crown

Back

Um, no. Stealing is never a viable option.

Just be grateful it's not $1000+ for a tablet PC like I had to get for school. Wink

just kidding.....Tongue
Rp1.000,00-??????? Shock

Spongebob rulez too Crown Crown Crown Crown

Back

Yep. 1.541,00 to be exact. Horrible quality, too. If you ever get a tablet PC, don't get a Fujitsu Lifebook. They're fairly nice, but break really easily. Really cheaply made. Everyone I know has had some kind of problem with theirs. But yeah, school requirement. You HAVE to get this specific make and model.

Does you college have any contracts with Fujitsu to boost their sales volume?
Or why do all the students have to by exactly this model?

It's probably a conspiracy. I dunno.

Does anyone know about making games in html5?

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

MOM4Evr wrote:
Well, whaddaya know. I CAN link to images. How silly of me.

Ooh! Lemme try!

Stupid mod-only features. Even the code in the quote doesn't work. And yes, it is there, only you can't see it.
By the way, this is what I wanted to show: http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/044/823/original/spyCrab_icon472.jpg

Yeah, I figured it out. Mods have two formatting options under the "Input format" tab. Default is "Filtered HTML", which doesn't allow the image tags. Other one is "Full HTML", which does. I think only mods have the "Full HTML" option.

HTML5 games are fun. I have an Asteroids clone almost working somewhere. Ulike the one that's currently on the web, it uses vctors instead of TTFs.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Making HTML5 games is pretty easy. First thing you need to do is go here: http://tinyurl.com/6bba2gj

Just use JavaScript. It's simple and integrates with HTML5.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Yeah, javascript is okay too...

ROAR JAVASCRIPT

RedTheGreen wrote:
First thing you need to do is go here: http://tinyurl.com/6bba2gj

The only use in the entire universe for tinyurls is in magazines, or other non-computer media. Posting them online is, in my opinion, a waste of time and energy.

You have obviously never used Twitter. Smile

I have, and I agree with him. Smile

But really, why a blocking tinyurl that doesn't let you see what's on the other side? I never click on such links.

Yo AP, I have some questions on flash, because googling them doesn't work:

How to pull the lines like that? (3:12)

(6:36) How to make it so it shows a "shadow" of it in the back, without making another copy of it and pasting, etc.

Thanks!

Wait you can post videos, but not pictures...

Yep. Videos only unless you're a mod.

You can just grab a line and drag it, usually. Are you in drawing-object or merge-shape mode?

He went into the symbol, which grays out the stuff behind it.

Ok I get the first part. Drawing object mode.

as for the second, he does it in the beginning. Its obvious he doesn't go into the symbol. Im talking about setting up a reference of the last frame so you can set up the current one.

OH OH OH.

You turn on onion skinning. It's a little icon of some squares under the timeline. Mouse over and it says "Onion Skin".

Thanks AP, was exactly the thing I was looking for Laughing out loud