Idea about Spam

625 replies [Last post]

kirdneh wrote:
some stupid spam wrote:
Japan reminds the jammed mistake without the purple. Japan cautions the undesirable inside a legend. Japan zooms! Japan gins the fire above any intolerance. Every independent poster populates the dummy. A mouth chooses under the witch!

http://goofans.com/forum/world-of-goo/support/3257

Correction:

Sterile wrote:
Japan reminds the jammed mistake without the purple. Japan cautions the undesirable inside a legend. Japan zooms! Japan gins the fire above any intolerance. Every independent poster populates the dummy. A mouth chooses under the witch!

LOL

try turning on beta captions for the video Tongue
http://www.goofans.com/user/11276

-_-

http://goofans.com/user/11428
it's the one above

POW! Megabanned!

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

FInally, about time I got to practice using my hammer.

BAN! And the spam is gone!

Cilit Ban, BAN! And the spam is gone!

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

Before anyone thinks he's spam and bans/reports him, this guy looks pretty human. He only linked his email, no spam sites, and upon Googling the address I got a Blogger Profile and a blog.

I was about to ask about that.

Khan Pathan, please post here to prove you are human.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Oh, oops. Already banned him. Tongue

New users should be allowed to write their details without being considered spam, you know?

MOM4Evr wrote:
Oh, oops. Already banned him. Tongue

FAAAAIIIILLLL. Tongue
jk, this was just one tiny mistake in a long 2-3 years Wink

-_-

"Yep, no positive way to undo this, no sir. Perm ban."

*le accident ban from ban-happy moderators*

I think the deficiency in spam kind of got us all hyped. Banhammer's being dusty and all. Y'know, one suspicious guy comes along and WHAM we feel like we gotta ban him.

But no biggie, I don't think. If Khan really feels like he needs to be here he can give someone else's PC a go. At least you didn't ban someone like Red Tongue (Although we previously established that it isn't possible.)

Well, he did look like spam to me. I still think he was. Even though he only posted his email, he only said stuff a spammer would say. I'm sticking to my guns, I mean hammers, on this one. Wink

I see what you mean, and you have a point. That's why I mentioned it, after all. It's just that upon Googling the email address I found some results that give some evidence for him being human. But hey, I could be wrong.

Hermph. Oops then. Tongue Sorry for being kinda ban-happy.

That's pretty funny, but we just lost a member Tongue

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

Puggsoy, do you remember the email address? Or is that Google search in your browser history? I'll send him an email explaining why his account doesn't work, in case he didn't see the thread, and inviting him to join again.

If he replies, we'll also know he really isn't a spambot.

-_-

*POW*

Ooh, and another spammer from the same place.
*POW*

Darn, unfortunately I don't remember his address and can't find it in my history. Sorry Sad

EDIT: Wait a sec, just realised that I used a different PC when I Googled his email. Checked that PC's history, and found it, so here it is:

kashinofear {at} gmail {dot} com

Thanks. I sent him an email saying that his account was accidentally blocked and he's free to create a new one. If he emails back, we'll know that he is a human being.

Won't he have to use another PC to make a new account? Since he was megabanned?

can you UN mega ban someone? I am not sure, maybe only david can.

(on this topic, we just had the 5,555 view! but that's just a meaningless coincidence.)

-_-

Nope, you can't. I'm pretty sure that even David can't.

Of course he can. It just adds their IP(Drunk and email to a list of banned IP's and emails (I would think anyway). You'd just have to remove them from the list.

moderators can do everything.
exept unbaning him