New moderators!

44 replies [Last post]

If you're asking me, I have no idea, davidc should know. If you're not asking me, ignore the previous sentence.

I was asking you. And I have another two questions for you:
1. Could you help me with a little problem I have with my new addin? I would like to send you an e-mail with it and you have a look at it.
2. what's your e-mail?

It should be possible, but it isn't at the moment, sadly.

And, Wiki, I tested some of the unpublished levels last night. I'll get to more today. Don't worry.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Puggsoy: I'm thankful wanting to publish mine and dan's levels but by the way there I had an idea - Moderators taking couple of people which levels they gona publish. I'm taking AP so as you Puggsoy published dan's level his addins depends on you. Before that MOM was publishing most of the levels, either mine and dan250's but now lets give him a rest...

AP: I will be pleased if you are usually going to publish my addins.

goomatz: I've checked with Little miss4evr if co authors can change the addin and they can't. I cannot change my sister's levels even I'm a co author for it.

Guys, at the last time I've been spending my time on goofans and doing goo-d stuff... So if after 5 years there will be need for Moderators then may be Davidc put me in goofans teem. But It's more likely he won't. Well there are only 9 moderators that haven't left goofans... So It's all up to him...

For a long time I was co-author on an unpublished addin that I was never able to see. If something like that happens to you, I can post a screenshot of the page for you to view.

Wiki: That's a good idea, but I think just going through the queue systematically will get all the addins published faster. But I'll look at yours first if you want. Are you referring to Dyamond Catchers?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

hey goomatz! i haven't see you in a while.

-_-

It's nice to see goomatz and dan250 again.

You 2 weren't here for the great webchat we had with me, MOM, and goomatz

AP: World of goo Dyamond catchers is WOG MapWorldView I'm gona make (Like TM13's) and I have made the beta 1 version for DEMO for you to publish it. By the way plz publish it. Anyway I got three addins and six levels anyway to test and you don't have to publish them all at the same time and so test them. Just look at one addin, publish it and then get on the next one! First I want you to publish WOG Dyamond catchers DEMO, OK?

Okay. I'll test that one ASAP.

What does ASAP means?

As Soon As Possible.

@goomatz:

1) Yeah, sure. I'll see if I can find the problem.

2) My username (all lowercase) at Google's email service.

Thanks puggsoy