:big vine
:super tummy bubble
:gravity head
:partacile suck
:egg worm generator
:sunshine
The crowd

I made goomods.

W-hat? Never heard of these. Where did you find out about them, gooey?

Here.

I myself haven't downloaded any of them, but I might actually give them a go sometime.

I've played them. Tower of Goo is the best.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Big Vine had some nice visual effects.

I know about them,but I can't play them.CURSE YOU WINDOWS!!!!!

I made goomods.

You can't play them because you aren't running Windows?

What on earth... Kyle's experimental games has only two games you know as at the last time I downloaded. Looks cool and where you need to grow that plant...

What is the game "attack of the killer swarm"?

I made goomods.

You have to hurl people with the killerswarm and get points for height and speed.

What do you mean "hurl"?

I made goomods.

hurl ~ verb

1. throw forcefully

They hurl the object in the water

2. make a thrusting forward movement

3. utter with force; utter vehemently

hurl insults; throw accusations at someone

Ok

I made goomods.

What is Darwin hill?

I made goomods.

you, at the beginning of this topic, just wrote:
Is it ok if some of you tell me about
:attack of the killer swarm
:DARWIN HILL!<--------------( you said it, not me
:big vine
:super tummy bubble
:gravity head
:partacile suck
:egg worm generator
:sunshine
The crowd

-_-

WHAT IS IT
gooey is getting annoyed

I made goomods.

Um, why don't you download the thing and see for yourself

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

i can't play them Sad

I made goomods.

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

i don't have a computer

I made goomods.

Nice. If you read the video description, he brings up a lot of good points.
But my personal favorite will still be:

why did you deleate that post i made WHY!?

I made goomods.

Mac, Windows , linux, at this times all computers are good .

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

But Linux is great, I agree.

In my opinion:
- Windows computers have great software
- Mac computers have nice hardware
- Linux computers have great customizability

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Albino Pokey wrote:
In my opinion:
- Windows computers have great software
- Mac computers have nice hardware
- Linux computers have great customizability

Meh, I'd say:
- Windows and Linux computers can have great hardware (Mac computers are barely customizable at all - they just come with relatively OK hardware to begin with; but you can build your own PC for about 1/2 the price of a Mac and have twice as good hardware).
- Linux is very customizable, yes. But I just prefer it because it's lighter-weight and faster than Windows. Mac is lighter-weight and faster, I would imagine, too, but I haven't used Mac much.
- Windows has games, as the video momo linked to said. A lot of mainstream games are Windows-only, which is really their fault for being lazy, but a lot of indie games are cross-platform, thanks to the Humble Bundles, so that's epic and pretty much evens the playing floor. From my experience, a lot of games run BETTER and at larger framerates on Linux than Windows.
- Everybody has great software. Well, mostly everybody. Windows is lacking in some respects. For example, Adobe Acrobat Reader is the slowest piece of junk ever to boot on my laptop, but the Linux PDF readers boot up in milliseconds. MS Word is better than OpenOffice as far as formatting is concerned (sometimes OpenOffice messes up the formatting), but a lot of times, the open-source programs are faster and more stable (Compare VLC's boot time to Windows Media Player or iTunes and you'll see what I mean). It's really a mixed bag. Sometimes Windows software looks like complete junk compared to Linux software. Especially when I just imported a media library into Windows Media Player and it nearly CRASHED MY WHOLE COMPUTER just because Windows and Windows Media Player are so inseparably linked together.

I don't hate any particular OS, but this is just my experience so far.

MOM has excellent points. I agree with many of them. The only thing I would say is that Windows was made for customization. If you're basing its software performance off the programs it comes with, then it's just not that fair. The first thing I do with a new installation of Windows is replace IE, Media Player, and Task Host with Firefox, VLC/Spotify (Spotify for free music, VLC for file playback), and a customized version of Task Host that allows for separate desktop environments and more memory allocation (If you can support it. For instance, my computer when running a Minecraft server and client with 256x texture pack enabled at fullscreen only uses about 40% memory. This custom task host allocates more unused memory to currently running programs similar to how Linux runs).

Good point, Red. ^^ Though a lot of people don't customize Windows much just because of their lack of knowledge as to what's out there in the free software market. Their loss.

Though, admittedly, they are probably worried about viruses. How do you get viruses anyway? I used this computer for months without even having an antivirus program, and when I installed avast! and ran a full system scan it turned up with absolutely nothing. Seems to me you have to try really hard to get a virus. Or maybe you just have to click those cheesy "Fix Windows Recommended Download" ads or something.

or download:
"FREE_MONEY_AND_HAPPYNESS_AND_TACOS.exe"

-_-

I once tried to explain to someone using a Mac that the "Viruses Found on C:\Windows Fix Now" popup wouldn't even apply to them if it were a real notification. It was difficult. Sick

But good point there. Now that I've customized Windows it seems so weird that some people still only use Internet Explorer and Windows Media Player.

Google chrome = awesome. not only is it fast and every thing but it is also very customizeable.

-_-

I hate myself because everyone here won't talk to ne

I made goomods.