I'll be going

21 replies [Last post]

I'm now stuck on my Tanki online stuff and I have no time for WOG - so I think I'll be going and MAY BE I'll write some messages in case... I will probably won't be able to make my chapets and MWV so I decided that I can make all that stuff and as Albino Pokey is really good at making chapters and stuff I would like to ask you what's your e-mail so I can send you my MWV, Chapters and levels to put them together and send the stuff back to me or tell me exactly what to write in Island.xml, addin.xml and text.xml and all the other xml and xsl stuff so I can just copy the information and paste it in my addins and make them - I'll put as an additional author for helping me with xmls and xsls

So I think it's LIKE goodbye cause I'm trying to reach one rank on Tanki online and then I want to make a clan in the game.

Your Leaving Crying

I made goomods.

Best of luck on your adventures in the Tanki Online world, Wiki! We'll miss you. Smile

On a similar note, in a couple days I'll be heading back home for the summer, where we have limited-bandwidth internets and stuff like that, so I probably won't be coming here as much either.

Cya Wiki, have fun!

@MOM: I'll probably have to crunch down a bit on addin publishing. I've been slacking off a bit lately Tongue

I've personally just not felt like testing these three chapter addins. I'm just being lazy that way. Tongue But yeah, I definitely won't be downloading/installing/approving addins over the summer.

I've tested them, but there are a lot of levels to get through and I need some help with that. Tongue

Bye, Wiki! My email is AlbinoPokey, at gmail.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

It was a privilege to know you wiki.

Bye Wiki-goo, have fun in Tanki online, and don't forget to write!

Seriously, don't forget to. You'll probably get sloppy handwriting later on if you forget. Tongue

have fun in tanki online!

i have terrible writing (i'm a leftie), but about 50 wpm on the computer now Tongue

-_-

Albino Pokey wrote:
I've tested them, but there are a lot of levels to get through and I need some help with that. Tongue

Bye, Wiki! My email is AlbinoPokey, at gmail.

But I never send you any levels yet Puzzled

you are leaving goofans forever... Sad and ever.. Crying
bye wiki, all the goo will always miss you

All my addin | I love you World of Goo!

I'm referring to the chapter addins by Nuovi Cartellisti.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Goodbye Wikigoo-4evr

today is a goo-d day | billy2000's levels http://goofans.com/user/10648 | This account is no longer in use.

Albino Pokey wrote:

I could help you with that just send a copy of them via e-mail.

Yeah, I could help out too. I'm not asking to be a mod. I just want to help carry the load. You could email us some of the levels in the queue, and we could rate it for you.

I think I know what counts as acceptable to publish, but if you can't send it, I understand.

*ode to the bridge builder begins to play*
Well, you might not have gotten to stay with us forever, but you had a good run.
Make sure to at least give us one last post if you totally give up WOG
forever.

Yamaco! - Every Gooball ever
Computer! Y U get virus?

@goomatz & Red: Well, the chapters in question are all in order, like a total conversion. However, I removed Chapters 1 & 2 from the queue because their .goomods aren't downloadable (I think a + in the file name is the cause). Chapter 3 is downloadable, but the levels are inaccessible because they depend on the levels in the other 2 chapters. Therefore, the chapters are currently on hold for testing.

I realise that I could modify island3.xml so that I could play the levels, but I'd prefer to play the other 2 before this one anyway. There may be new gooballs with a learning curve, a gameplay-relevant story, or something of the sort.

Hm? I could download the first two islands just fine.

You sure? I'm talking about The Desert Computer (Ita-Eng + Map Icons).goomod and The Ghost Town (Ita-Eng + Movie).goomod, not NewIsland1.goomod and NewIsland2.goomod.

Check the pages to see what I mean.

Oh, oops. I missed the update. Sorry.

Now what exactly is this mess about? What chapters? And is it that you, AP have got a lot of levels to test and publish that you have no time to help me with my addina nd you are asking others to help? Cool Smile

Someone named NuoviCartellisti (or multiple people? but one account) has been creating a World of Goo sequel, which looks really cool so far.