Hardest Level Ingame

27 replies [Last post]

What is the level you had the most trouble with INGAME, no downloaded levels
for me, it was either Upper Shaft or Blustery Day. Upper Shaft, I never had enough goos to get over the gap and to the pipe, and even when I did I didnt have enough goos left to complete the level, but Blustery Day, I always never had enough balloons in the middle, so whenever I nearly had reached the pipe, everything just broke.

Yamaco! - Every Gooball ever
Computer! Y U get virus?

Ode to the Bridge Builder, the last one I ever completed. The second to last was Tower of Goo.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

For me, one of the easiest was Tower of Goo. Tongue, I guess thats just what I am good at XD

Computer! Y U get virus?

Well, I can't remember the first time I played WoG, but I recently finished it a second time.
I think my hardest level was probably Blustery Day too. Surprisingly I didn't have much trouble with Upper Shaft this time round, nor with Tower of Goo. However Ode to the Bridge Builder was still pretty hellish, especially when getting the OCD.

What?!? Those OCD's are trivial compared to Horizontal Transportation Innovation Committee! It probably took me around 4,000 tries to pass the level, much less get the OCD! I remember the grand day I finally did it... then my computer started crashing and I have to start over at getting it again... Sad

But now I'm busy with other levels so I probably won't do it for a while... Tongue

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube www.scarletfury.com !

The second time round I finished HTIC pretty quickly. I haven't had a go at the OCD yet though, so far I've only gotten the Chapter 1 OCDs (along with a few odd ones in some other chapters).

I can never do it the "correct" way. I just smash a structure off from the windmill and float to the pipe.

EDIT: Oops, I thought you meant Weather Vane. Sorry.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

For me, I got Weather Vane (mostly out of luck) on the second try, but horizontal transpotation commitee, that took me at least 5 tries.

Computer! Y U get virus?

I did skip HTIC at first. Pretty hard level. I have beaten it the "normal" way twice; once on PC and once on iPod (I think the iPod version has a smaller gap between the start and pipe, so it's quite a lot easier), but I generally use the method davidc did in his OCD video. It's a lot easier. Tongue

I beat it after a few tries. I eventually had to destroy most of the structure until it was a 3-strand block and I pushed it to the end that way.

thenoobtester wrote:
it was either Upper Shaft or Blustery Day.

puggsoy wrote:
I think my hardest level was probably Blustery Day too.

i think Blustery Day is one of my Easiest level Tongue

All my addin | I love you World of Goo!

Has anybody else actually noticed that sign way up top in HTIC? Because after reading that there's a pretty simple solution in front of you.

i read that also.
remember the sign in the MOM level? WWWAAYYY up top? i could never get to it.

-_-

HTIC is the hardest level at all...
and in Blustery Day I used the time bug glitch to get OCD. It shaked up all the structure and it went directly to the right Smile

Nevermind... I now got the ocd of HTIC in 5 tries after I posted that... Tongue

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube www.scarletfury.com !

HTIC was the last level I finnished playing WoG first time (Thrid Wheel was the first level I skipped), but the hardest OCD was... Bulletin Board System.

What! Hardest OCD was super fuse challenge time.

Yes, this is my 100% genuine post.

Yeah, Super Fuse Challenge Time OCD is way harder than Bulletin Board System. I only got the OCD for Super Fuse Challenge Time once, and after that, decided that I never had to do it again. Tongue

It's acctully kinda easy, well, I guess, but tower of goo is a def for hardest

I made goomods.

You're just trolling at this point, dude. Tower of Goo OCD is about 50 bajillion times easier than Super Fuse Challenge Time OCD.

I got the OCD in Tower of Goo before I knew what an OCD was. Tongue

Ya, tower of goo was not too hard. I used a two block wide tower for 3/4 and a one block wide tower the rest.

Yes, this is my 100% genuine post.

I discovered OCD's when I watched a video for how to beat Welcoming Unit. It took me a LONG time to figure that one out. I watched the video, and they clicked the OCD button right at the beginning.

I discovered OCDs by, well, clicking on the menu button and seeing the OCD button Tongue

MOM4Evr wrote:
...I only got the OCD for Super Fuse Challenge Time once, and after that, decided that I never had to do it again. Tongue

Same as I did. I just don't like playing under time pressure.

MOM4Evr wrote:
You're just trolling at this point, dude. Tower of Goo OCD is about 50 bajillion times easier than Super Fuse Challenge Time OCD.
it's the oppisite for me Sad

I made goomods.

the hardest level was fisty's bog when kept skipping it and i skipped second hand smoke and u have to destroy the head, and i skipped weather vane horizontal level...
Stare

Infesty da worm was a kajillion times easier than tower of goo, and yes, I noticed that sfct had a BIGGER OCD than the iPad or iOS version

I made goomods.